1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kerry Admits He Hasn't Released His Military Records

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by leesw, Oct 29, 2004.

1. leesw

leesw Member

In a Tom Brokaw interview, John Kerry admits he hasn't released his military records. After the relentless attack he led against President Bush's military records, he hasn't had the integrity to release his own. What does he have to hide?

Brokaw: Someone has analyzed the President's military aptitude tests and yours, and concluded that he has a higher IQ than you do.

Kerry: That's great. More power. I don't know how they've done it, because my record is not public. So I don't know where you're getting that from.

Brokaw: Do you think he's a smart man?

Kerry: I do. Yes, I do think he's a smart man.

Brokaw: Do you think too many people in your party underestimate?

Kerry: I think people have always underestimated President Bush. But I'm proud that in those debates, I didn't underestimate him.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6354942/

2. Skandelon

Skandelon <b>Moderator</b>

This is another proof of the media bias. If Bush was hiding his records they would be all over him.

3. leesw

leesw Member

Absolutely.

If Bush hadn't released his physical from 1977 the media would be talking about all the secrecy and covering up.

It's absurd. I mean, Kerry was not even honorably discharged from his military service until Bill Clinton arranged it in 2000. But the media is so UNcurious.

Lee

4. LorrieGrace

LorrieGrace Member

I didn't know that Kerry was not honorably discharged. No wonder he is keeping a lid on his service record. Well, when it does come to light, and it will one day, people will probably just NOT care. And if he wins election, they will reelect him.

Just look at Clinton: everyone knew he was a cheater before they elected him the FIRST time. Then they wasted all that money in his SECOND term after he was caught cheating AGAIN!

I don't understand how come they were SURPRISED it happened again.

5. Daisy

Daisy New Member

Snopes is usually reliable.

leesw, where do you get your info that he was not?

6. ballfan

ballfan New Member

leesw, where do you get your info that he was not? </font>[/QUOTE]Its not possible for Kerry to have received a honorable discharge on 3 January 1970. He could have left active duty then but his discharge wouldn't have been granted until the end of six years from the day he was sworn in. That would have been in 1972. His discharge should have a 1972 date if honorably discharged.

At some later point his discharge was reviewed. That is why the discharge he has made public has a 1978 date on it.

I believe the records he has refused to release will contain a less than honorable discharge due to his antiwar activities of meeting with the enemy ,in Paris, while still in the reserves.

7. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Exactly! Kerry was in Paris talking with the Communists while he still was in uniform. Someone inside the Pentagon who was under the thumb of a Democrat in Congress fixed Kerry's papers so that he got an honorable discharge. Kerry has no intentions of ever releasing his military records to the public. That would cause him to drop 40 points in the polls overnight if the truth about his military record was released to the public.

8. bb_baptist

bb_baptist New Member

The lack of coverage by the mainstream media of the issues related to John Kerry's military record and his behavior as an antiwar leader is an almost unbelievable scandal. Of course it goes hand in hand with the fabricated and fraudulent stories to which the mainstream media have devoted their resources. The mainstream media's combination of nonfeasance and malfeasance will travel far with us along our road after election day.

We have previously expressed our admiration for the efforts of the Swift Vets and POWs for Truth and of the Vietnam veterans, many aged, some infirm, answering the call of duty one last time, to draw attention to these issues and to defend their honor and that of their fallen comrades.

Today former Vietnam POW Paul Galanti, a man who spent 2,432 days in captivity, returns with a column in the the Richmond Times-Dispatch that amounts to a closing statement: "Kerry's Legacy: No one who has aided the enemy deserves to become president."

http://powerlineblog.com/archives/008393.php