1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kevin Jackson: ‘Idiotic Liberals' to Black Kids: 'It’s OK You Don’t Have a Daddy, Go

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    “Let me tell you what’s ‘rooted in reality’: Everybody in America, at some point, has problems with cops,” said Jackson, in reference to President Barack Obama’s comments about the fatal shooting of Michael Brown by police officer Darren Wilson. “White people, Puerto Ricans, everybody – that’s not the point. The cops don’t do their job right the same way a doctor doesn’t, a mechanic doesn’t, or whatever, and it isn’t limited to black people.”

“Black people are committing outrageous acts of crime and, in fact, the sad statistic – and people don’t want to admit this – the most dangerous person on the planet, statistically, is a young black male,” said Jackson. “So, all of this statistical crap that I go against when I talk to Marc Lamont Hill and all these other leftist buffoons is out the door.”

“You need to stop making excuses for people who are doing bad things – these are not bad kids, they’re bad people in bad situations,” said Jackson. “But they’ve been put in bad situations by idiotic liberals, people who are apologists, enablers, who want to tell these black kids, ‘It’s okay you don’t have a daddy, go rob a store!’”

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/micha...ontent=facebook&utm_campaign=jackson-liberals