1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kirk Cameron's Anti-Atheist Video Burning Up the ‘Net

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Jedi Knight, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

2. shodan

shodan Member
    Site Supporter

One of the things Cameron notes is that the 10 Commandment can no longer be displayed in public places.

But, here, Christians need to look at the log in their own eyes. Ten Commandments? We have whittled them down to eight or less, for sure scratch the Sabbath rest, and most churches have scratched adultery.

A few years ago, I heard the president of one denomination speak at a church. He took out a ten dollar bill and said that he would give it to any child or youth there who could tell him the ten commandments in any order.

As he put it back in his wallet, he stated that he had never had to give one away in any church where he spoke.

Is it Hosea that records the words, "My people perish for lack of knowledge" ?

3. sag38

sag38 Active Member

I'm not so much with the ability to quote the 10 commandments as I am with living them. Now there's where the rubber meets the road and that's were many have a board in thier eye. They sit there while on their third marriage shouting "amen" to the need to hang the ten commandments back in the court house again.

4. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Did you forget the word of our Lord......"you are the light of the world". Wanna help unbelievers justify their unbelief??