1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kirsten Powers slams White House Obamacare excuses

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    “My blood pressure goes up every time they say that they’re protecting us from substandard health insurance plans because there is nothing to support what they’re saying,” Powers said. “I have talked to about how I am losing my health insurance. If I want to keep the same health insurance, it’s going to cost two is as much. There’s nothing substandard about my plan. All of the things they say that are not in my plan are in my plan. All of the things they have listed — there’s no explanation for the doubling of my premiums other than the fact it’s subsidizing other people.

“They need to be honest about that — that that’s the reason they don’t want to change it,” she continued. “It’s because they’re basically taking the people who are responsible enough to get health insurance in the individual market and asking them to subsidize other people. So they’re taking young healthy people and asking them to subsidize other people. I don’t think that’s going to last, frankly. I think they’re trying to buy time until they think they’re going to reach this next deadline. I don’t think they’re going to reach it and when they don’t reach it … I think there is going to be an absolute — now, not just senators who are up for reelection, you know, calling for this to be fixed — so, I think they’re going to have to respond to that.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/12/k...uses-my-blood-pressure-goes-up/#ixzz2kVg4kAO5

2. thisnumbersdisconnected

This from a center leftist who has always tried to see the best in the occupier of the White House. She's is the leftist balance in FNC's fair and balanced reporting. And now this.

Gets worser and worser for a Great Pretender.