1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"KJVO" Should be stricken....

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by Salamander, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salamander

Salamander New Member

from the words allowed on BB due to the irregularity it causes to it's opponents.

Multiple threads have been closed due to "Closing another thread which has just become another KJVO debate."

Maybe it is time for some more Roger's MO?

(for those who may not be familiar, "MO" stands for "moderator's operative")

All any one of the players who align themselves in opposition to what the KJB actually means MUST use this stratagem to disqualify anyone "they" deem to be "KJVO" as an attempt to label them and yet be derogatory all in the same breath. (my, what "Christian" behaviour!)

It has been many an observation that the title, "KJVO" has become an insult due to its being coupled with malignity and downright presumption towards the receiver of their intended degradation of other BB members.

Since most REAL Christians DON'T spend multiple hours upon hours arguing with these ingratuituous individuals, they start making all sorts of claims against another's person in judgement to one's hurt of their reputation.

They award themselves with a self-acclaimed victory, BUT! all the while they use [snipped] MSS coupled with only their opinion as authoritive in any discussion concerning versions and translations.

If I were to surmise the situation and find myself on their side or in the position to be of their comradery, I would best need to exmine myself quite thoroughly to see whether or not i was actually in the Will of God or not.

Good day, Gentlemen.

Ps 12:6,7

God's Words are pure, and the poor and needy are NOT kept from the oppressive acts of the wicked.

The poor we will have with us always. That would be due to the fact that oppressive men take advantage of people to their hurt and for their selfish and wicked intents to become rich.

Either Ps 12:6,7 are as we believe them to be evidence of the Preservation of God's Word, or God isn't capable of keeping His Word to keep the poor and needy from the oppressive acts of wicked men.

You decide.

P.S.

If those cannot refrain from making mention of "KJVO" and then begin with their drool, well, what can I say more..........?:godisgood:

#1 Salamander, Jan 29, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2007
  2. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

This forum is for the discussion of versions and translations - not movements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.