1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Korn

Discussion in 'Music Ministry' started by Saveferris, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Saveferris

Saveferris Guest

2. NateT

NateT Member

Praise God!

I used to listen to Korn. It is awesome that he got called out of that lifestyle to accept Christ. Additionally, he realized that he couldn't live that life and the life of a Christian.

3. D28guy

D28guy New Member

I dont have the foggiest idea who Korn is, but I am assuming they are a rock band. Thats wonderful that this fellow has made the stand that he has. I was not a musician in a rock band when I was lost, but when I was born again I was drawn out of a life filled with a lot of things associated with rock and roll...reefer, drugs, the "party down, man!" lifestyle, etc.

What a wonderful change when Christ came into my life. Just a complete "180" as they say. Those places and things I no longer want to frequent or do. I was a "child of the King"!

I pray God will use him to reach others in need of Christ.

Mike

4. Saveferris

Saveferris Guest

Yes, they are a very secular hard rock band. I have never listened to them, but working with inner city youth I know this is a MTV band they often listen too.