1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.i.s.a.

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by Salty, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    For several years, I have encouraged Christians to have a L.I.S.A class in their church. L.I.S.A. is an ancryom for Life is Sacred Always. This class would be for expecating mothers. In addition, the I believe that the Soon-to-be-born babies should be counted in our Sunday School attendence. We as Christians believe that the Preborn to be an actual person as opposed to a "blob of cells". If we believe that, then why do we NOT count the soon-to-be-born?

I would like to pass on an Email that I recently recievced.

"I appreciate what you are saying, and I think the class is a great need and idea. Your bringing up not counting the preborn remnded me of the first time I was assrested for defending the preborn and put in jail. The jailer came to count our group. She then said "that's 21 of you in here right?" One lady in our group responded "no, there's 22 of us in here." The jailer recounted again and then again, each time getting the response that she counted wrong and that there were 22 of us not 21. Finally, when the jailer was to the point of utter frustration, the lady pointed to a pregnant woman in our group's belly and said "see, there are 22 of us!" The jailer laughed and said "You guys!", but the point was made.
    I look forward to checking out your site."
    Pastor Matt Trewhella

Note: reprinted with Pastor Trewhella's permission
    link to Missionaries to the Pre-Born: http://www.missionariestopreborn.com/

Salty

#1 Salty, Nov 6, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2007