1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured La La Land

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by OldRegular, Feb 19, 2015.

1. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

So I got it correct but where o where. Good to see you back friend. I don't know about that "American Dream" moniker though!

2. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Heh Buddy, I am sorry about your Dad but you had him for 88 years and that is a blessing. My Dad died at 81, my mom at 96. If I make it to March 31 I will be 84. The years go by so fast. I don't know how people without the promise of life in the presence of God face death!

Anyhow, I should have known when you mentioned Mississippi.

I like to brag sometime, saying I was a Republican when that was a dirty word in the South, but a Republican in or from Mississippi back in the old days??

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Hey AD, nee: SN, welcome back. Please don't let others bully you into losing this chance. Shalom! :applause:

4. The American Dream

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is good to hear from you. I have the Lord and Dr. Bob for this chance. Today plan on using ignore for three or so. Thank you and God bless