1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Laci Peterson and unborn "Son"

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by John Wells, Jul 11, 2003.

1. ColoradoFB

ColoradoFB New Member

That's a great answer...force a young girl to marry her rapist. But for you literalists out there....there's the answer, straight from the Bible.

2. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

'Scuse me, I didn't give that as a solution to young girls being raped today.
    But if you choose to take my post literally I guess nothing will sway you from believing that was what I said. [​IMG]
    Gina

3. Alexandra Spears

Alexandra Spears New Member

It's been documented that over 90% of women who aborted because of rape felt worse. They added one act of violence onto another. Abortion cannot undo the trauma of rape. Why add to the trauma by killing an innocent child?

As far as cases of incest, usually it's the father who wants the abortion to cover it up. And guess what? Planned Parenthood and these other clinics don't even bother to report suspected incest cases. Why? Less profit from abortions!

And for mother's life in danger--in that case, it's not exercising the "right to choose," is it?