1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Larry Craig: Hillary Would Abuse Patriot Act

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by JGrubbs, Dec 22, 2005.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    We also don't have to wait in line for operations. We also have tremendous medical technology.

But costs are a problem and I would like to see solutions to them.

2. Daisy

Daisy New Member

If you need a state of the art operation, the US is top-notch (if you have the cash or really good insurance). But our longevity is lower and our baby fatalities are higher - what's with that?

Agreed.

For the record, I hated Mrs. Clinton's solution, mostly because I belonged to a bad HMO at the time (doctors paid not to treat patients). I almost didn't vote for her for senator on account of that fiasco.

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The poverty level?

4. StraightAndNarrow

StraightAndNarrow Active Member

It already has been abused. I've said this before here and nobody believed it but it is true. The FBI and the Sheriff broke into my friend's apartment without a search warrent and ransacked the place. It seem they had seem him talking to some potentially dangerous people on the street. Actually he was presenting the gospel to them. They refused to fix the damage they had done and told him he was on a gag order to never say anything about the break-in.

I contacted our Congressman and Senators but he decided not to pursue the matter. I think he was afraid of what they might do to him if he complained. This guy is partially paralyzed and uses a motorized wheel chair to get around.

5. The Galatian

The Galatian New Member

Many years ago, our representative to the UN shamed scores of nations by telling them that the US had no interest in taking advice on liberty from governments which don't even trust their own people.

We now have such a government in America.