1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Latest Update and Prayer Request for RD2/Pastor Paul

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by righteousdude2, Jul 29, 2009.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Greetings Family and Friends,:1_grouphug:

I have some very good news for you....in fact, it is not "good news", it is GREAT news. I went to the doctor yesterday and was told that my recent blood panel for the kidneys were once again in the area that shows my kidneys are on their way to healing themselves.The other great news is that the biopsy of the strange cells on the lining of my bladder came back negative: no cancer. I just have some leftover residue from the trauma to my bladder from 5 unsuccessful attempts to put a catheter in place while I was in ICU back in early June. The lab report states that there are small blood vessels in an area that will be subject to bleeding while they heal.

As for the Blood Pressure, the doctor tried giving me a different med for the BP, and after two days, the blood test showed my kidneys were heading "south!" So, I was taken of that BP med, and two weeks later, my kidneys are once again operating at a stage four Chronic Kidney Disease level. I am out of danger, and on my way to complete healing, and that is because of the prayers of the faithful [you folks]. I can't thank you enough for your prayers and love through my physical tribulations of the last nine weeks.

Please don't stop praying....I need your prayers, and will continue to need them for many months as I still have bleeding from the surgery; and my BP [blood pressure]; and God's "supernatural favor" to keep the diverticula in the bladder from getting reoccurring infections from retaining urine.

Other than that, I am recovering quite nicely, and it is because two, or more of us stood together in faith, believing that, in Jesus name, God would answer our prayers.

I know that once all this passes, I will have enough material to write another book of how good God is to us when we pass through the valley of trials and impending death!:godisgood:

In Jesus Name, Shalom to all of you,

Pastor Paul:type:

2. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Woo hooooooo.