1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Latinos Outraged By 'Anchor Baby' Term, See It As Offensive

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Crabtownboy, Aug 20, 2015.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now you know how Trump feels. You have brought up a question that I have racked my brain out over ever since the 'z' man started on the board. How does he get away with his race baiting and more importantly, JUDGING all of us and our love for Jesus as well as our relationship with God, yet he continues to insult all of us with his judgmental opinions and racist finger pointing? And lately, the other one mentioned in your comments, seems emboldened by 'z' man!

I don't pretend to understand the banning of one mentioned, but this contradictory application of rules when it comes to all the judging of our faith and testimony of loving Jesus, well it confounds me. All we can do is ignore, and at times I have found that nearly impossible. :type:

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I certainly hope you reconsider your stance, and stay. I know we bang heads, but I would break bread and pray with you any day of the week. :flower:

3. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This goes way back before BO. But yes Obama has followed through on the agenda.

Did they really ban Poncho...really???

4. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think that the border has been open for 100 years, or since the beginning of the Mexican Revolution. Anyone who has a low-paying labor job has to be worried about this uncontrolled invasion of unskilled workers. Of course, Democrats used to be the party of the working people but with welfare and an economy in the doldrums and minorities take the impact of the bad economy, the Democrats are now the party of the non-working people, no?

5. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why would it be the party of non working people? Shouldnt that party be the one striving to get people back to work....so they could pay their own bills & NOT be a burden to the taxpayer? Otherwise, I see the economy of Scranton leeching across the country (Scranton is now a pit....of depravity & economic chaos) .

BTW.....Jolting Joe Biden was born & raised in Scranton (he calls himself a son of Scranton!!!):eek: ....and Hill "what difference does it make" Clinton has relatives in that area. Is this what you mean by "Party of the Non-Working?" e gads, they are burning down their houses for the insurance money!

6. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pennsylvania used to be a great place! What a pity. It seems that the Democrat ideal nowadays is to put as many people as possible on welfare and give the low-paying jobs that are left to illegals who will vote Democrat. Then elderly white Democrats like jolting Joe and big Hill will run things so that it looks like some sort of non-existent white Scandinavian welfare state (not a Latino welfare state like Cuba).

7. wpe3bql

wpe3bql Member

As a former resident of the Keystone State, I agree with what you say, but I wouldn't limit the way the liberals have ruined our society--be it supposedly Latino or not. The same can be said of just about every state where the liberal Democrats have controlled the state's government.

8. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

I do not approve of $500,000,000 going to the Margaret Sanger Planned Parenthood, the largest slaughterer of the unborn in the country.

Proof please!

Proof please!

9. wpe3bql

wpe3bql Member

CTB--

Why don't you provide proof that the others that have posted on this thread are wrong?

10. sag38

sag38 Active Member

Silly people, we don't ask the questions only king Crab is allowed to do that.

11. wpe3bql

wpe3bql Member

Please forgive me!!

Apparently I had a temporary brain freeze when it comes to challenging certain people here on BB.