1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Legally Kidnapped

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Walls, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Walls

Walls New Member

It's been a long time since I posted. My Grandson has been taken into protective custody by the state of Missouri, Greene County to be exact. My daughter-in-law went home to visit family in June. Unfortunately she is not from church let alone a baptist background. Long story short, her mother has been trying to have my grandson taken away since he was born in 2008 and has finally succeeded. We have tried and tried to tell juvenile center and childrens' division workers and they won't believe it. They just it is family conflict.

If ever there was a set up this would be it. My son and wife were tricked into signing a safety plan, which gave them 30 day custody while they investigated. Then within a week without knowledge a protective order was issued by court. We are coming up on a jurisdictional hearing on the 23rd. We have obtained a protective order against her mother but, missouri won't honor it. The court appointed attorney never asked if the allegations were true. Then when we gave her proof she withdrew.

My son has no money for an attorney and the court appointed one quit. They are at the mercy of the judge! please pray

2. donnA

donnA Active Member

can a court appointes attornay just quit? if the court appoints an attornoy and they do manage to just drop out, doesn't the court make sure they have an attorney? sounds bad

3. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    On what grounds has the child's grandmother attempted to have him taken away?