1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Let's Call Sin, Sin

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by mnw, Dec 13, 2006.

1. mnw

mnw New Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/6171571.stm

Very sadly it seems there is a seriel killer loose in Ipswich, England. SO far five women have been killed. Regardless of their "vocation", they obviously do not deserve to be brutally murdered.

In this BBC article they reveal a very Fruedian type of thought process. When giving a reason for why an individual(s) would do something like this the "expert" explained:

"We need to look at how these crimes are connected," he said. My worry is that his perception of women will change and he will see any woman who's out on the street at night on their own as a prostitute

"The victims are prostitutes, they are in the same area - so he could have a particular issue with women whatever origin that is from."

"He maybe had a mother who has let him down, or a mother who has abandoned him," he added. "In some sense he may have idolised women and then they let him down."

But he also said the killer may be on "some kind of Christian mission" believing he is "clearing the world of prostitutes".

Okay, so, my mother did not treat me right so I am going to go out and kill innocent women...?

Let's just call sin, sin. The guy is a wicked murderer.