1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Let's celebrate Dr. Lee Roberson's 95th Birthday!

Discussion in 'Pastoral Ministries' started by DeafPosttrib, Oct 17, 2004.

1. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

Let you know, Dr. Lee Roberson will be 95 this week. I think we should send card to him, and telling him congralution and praise to cheer him up for his 95th Birthday.

I admit him so well. He's a godly man. Not long time ago, last time, I heard from a pastor saying on him, Dr. Roberson did came to his curch for preaching several months ago (in year 2003), he saw Dr. Roberson still driving! Wow! :eek:

Dr. Lee Roberson strongly stand for God, and continue preaching God's Word in his aging.

I am no doubt, God have been blessing Dr. Roberson for many years because of his faithful.

Dr. Clarence Sexton was used as student at T.T.U. many years ago. He do invited Dr. Roberson to his church several times lately, because he admires Dr. Roberson because of his faithful.

Probably, I would be surprise that Dr. Roberson might still alive till 100 if it is God's Will. That would nice for him to reach 100.

I nothing against him about his beliefs. I respect him so very well, because of his faithful and serve the Lord.

Let's celebrate his 95th birthday!!! [​IMG]

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

2. FBCPastorsWife

FBCPastorsWife New Member

Not to dispute you. I know there are good intentions, but Dr. Roberson's birthday is next month. When the time comes, please use the information below.

On November 24, Dr. Roberson will be 95 years of age. Birthday greetings may be sent to him in care of Highland Park Baptist Church, 1907 Bailey Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37404.

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for the idea and the correct date.