1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Letter From US Marine To Dianne Feinstein Goes Viral

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
    Joshua Boston
    Cpl, United States Marine Corps
    2004-2012

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/politics/...ine-dianne-feinstein-goes-viral#ixzz2GwT1iF5P

2. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    dang !!
    about time those airheads in the Senate and the House learn who the boss really is.
    matter of fact, about time the silenced majority start pushing back.
    against Obummercare, against "gun control" the lib way, against homosexuals ramming their agendas down the throat of decent society, against atheists complaining about the beliefs and symbols of beliefs of the greater American population, against the NAACP, the ACLU and such like organizations seeking to undermine thoroughly American institutions.
    It's time to push back.

3. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Must think he is a hard charger......oh well, "Semper Fidelis"

4. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Why do some politicians in Washington seem bent on making America Europe?

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Because they sold out to the global bankers like the Europeans did.

6. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Great Letter!

It deserves a big AMEN!

And while I draw another breath after that AMEN! I'd like to add that for 33 years I have owned two rifles, and never shot up a movie theater; school; or committed a drive-by shooting; or, killed another human being.

I remember a day when people drove pick-up trucks with gun racks in the back window, and I never heard of these folks using those weapons for taking the life of another human being.

It is not the rifle(s) I own that kills innocent people. It is the evil that overtakes the souls of lost individuals. There is no need to disarm law fearing Americans, just a need to find a way to return this nation back to the God it once held in high esteem in the days when we swore to tell the truth on a Bible; pledged allegiance to this Country every day, reminding us that freedom is a blessed and wonderful thing; when the entire school was led in a moment of prayer over the school intercom by the principal; when each graduating class attended a Baccalaureate service; when Hopalong Cassidy would deliver a brief word of wisdom [regarding the need to pray, go to church, and treat each other with love and respect] following his weekly television show; when having a cross on a hill outside our town wasn't taken down to appease the atheist and agnostics; when God could be discussed without the fear of offending someone else religious beliefs.

Yes, there needs to be changes in America, and those changes don't start and end with removing guns from responsible Americans, who have earned the right to carry a gun.

Evil needs to be tackled, not gun laws. Drugs, gangs and illegals which are part and parcel of drug cartels need to be controlled, and that control BEGINS and ENDS at our southern borders as well as our ports and airports.

#6 righteousdude2, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2013
  7. Oldtimer

Oldtimer New Member

Amen Amen Amen
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=szhlNN--Z58&NR=1