1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Liberal God!

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by John Wells, Jul 18, 2003.

1. John Wells

John Wells New Member

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    John, methinks someone has WAY MORE TIME on their hands to concoct a screen like that!

ROTFLOL! [​IMG]

3. David Mark

David Mark New Member

That site lead me to only one thing.

Confusion. I ran away from it just like I run away from CNN when it discourages me. [​IMG]

I'm just to simple

Dave

4. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Some of you have seen me write about Bob Enyart before; the web site John Wells provided is pretty much made up of Enyart's followers.

I would advise you go there ONLY to see what it is they're espousing.

5. Artimaeus

Artimaeus Active Member

I can't get it to run on my system. It says something about GIGO, and is incompatable with my OS. It looks like something that could cause my system to crash and burn. I just don't see the need for it, the original version 1.0 seems to be working just fine. I know my OEM equipment is getting older but that is when the original version really shines. I think I will stick with it completely through the recycling phase.

[​IMG]

6. ColoradoFB

ColoradoFB New Member

Enyart is very bad news on a number of levels, but consider how he was jailed for abusing the 7-year-old son of his then-girlfriend, now wife:

7. John Wells

John Wells New Member

I see no need to drag Bob Enyart's personal life into this. I found what I think is a funny "poke" at liberal-minded Christianity. The page reveals much truth in the way many approach their "faith" today, regardless of who may or may not be behind the design of it. ;)

Besides, Colorado, since you don't believe the Bible is true and accurate, this forum is out-of-bounds for you!

8. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Whether ColoradoIFB believes the Bible is true or not...is disturbing, and worthy of another discussion.

But John, this man Enyart does not espouse truth. He espouses poor doctrine wrapped in truth.

For instance, Enyart teaches that we are to hate homosexuals because the Bible says we should hate all sinners. He claims this belief because Romans 12:9 says abhor that which is evil; and Proverbs 23:7 says as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he. Therefore, if a man is thinking about homosexuality, he must be evil, and we are to abhor that man.

Enyart also vehemently denies the cliche "hate the sin, love the sinner."

I could go on and on...you see, I've actually read a LOT of Enyart's writings, and once upon a time considered myself one of his followers...until my eyes opened up.

9. ColoradoFB

ColoradoFB New Member

Don, I agree. Enyart is a hatemonger. His antics occasionally make the local media here in Denver. As to John's assertion that his personal life has no bearing; if this is so, why did Clinton's personal life matter. You see, the fact is, a man's violence toward a little child discredits him as much as his hatred of others. His character does matter. I would also say that when a man commits a crime and it is published in the papers, it is no longer his "personal life", but a matter of public record.

As to my belief / non-belief in the Bible, that IS NOT this discussion. However, I must say, Mr. Wells and I disagree on where the Bible is speaking in parables or allegories. Just because I don't agree with him on interpretation of Holy Scripture, he has deemed me a heretic. That is all I will say about that in this thread.

10. John Wells

John Wells New Member

Colorado,

I quote the forum rules:
    Since you openly attack creation science, OT miracles (flood, Jonah/whale, etc.) and have said demeaning things about the thinking ability of fundamentalists in your posts, why do you feel perfectly within your rights to invade this forum? :confused:

11. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Court of His Grace's Peace is now in session, the Squire of Lower Duxis Abbey presiding, God save the Duchy of Grand Fenwick and this Honorable Court.

Be it known, ColoradoFB, that for many and various good reasons that have been rehearsed in other forums, you are free to enter and observe the proceedings in this forum. But, you have no voice here. Any further posts by you on this forum will be dealt with in accordance to the Note to the Posting Rules.
    Any further communication on this ruling is properly dealt with through a PM to either of the Moderators of this forum, the Administrators of the Board or the Webmaster. Improper communication will be ignored and dealt with in accordance to the rule cited above.

In His Sevice,
    Robertsson

Court now stands adjourned.