1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Liberals misunderstand the pro-life position

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Nov 21, 2008.

1. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

You, according to your later posting, are talking about my comment: "Everyone you consider liberal is not pro-choice. I am considered by many here to be a liberal, yet I am pro-life!"

Let me respond. I consider myself to be anything but a conservative republican, yet I voted for McCain simply over the abortion and homosexual issues. Since I support Obama concerning his other issues, such as the economy, yet I voted this time for the republican candidate, what do you consider me to be?

2. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

I appreciate you posting this article. It is an interesting look at across the board values for liberals and conservatives. Though I disagree with the conclusions the article is well written and thought provoking.

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was supporting your assertion. All of those topics are brought into the article even if but in a vague way.

4. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

I understand that there are liberals who are pro life. In fact I believe that Harry Reid is pro life. Senator Casey [PA.] is pro life. Yet they support a political party that is rabidly pro murder if the unborn and in the case of Obama the just born.