1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Liberation Theology

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by evangelist6589, Sep 9, 2012.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    According to the film 2016 Barak Obama's theological influences come from black Liberation Theology/Marxism, & by others that did not like Israel (anti Zionism?)

What makes no sense to me is that apologist Hank Hanegraaf has spent a great deal of his time recently exposing "little Mormonism" and has greatly ignored Radical Islam, & liberation Theology which happen to be far more vicious and attacking of Christians & Jews. Mormonism is another gospel, but not nearly to the same degree as the theological views of Barak Obama.

2. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You're right.

3. Sminasian

Sminasian Member

This man( obama) is a dangerous person. From day one, I had a weird feeling about this man,. its as if he isnt human, like a robotic type being, no heart, I don't know, I cant put my finger on it. I never trusted him, never will

4. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    black Liberation theology teaches that White man is spawn of satan, satan is White man God, and that real God is for the Black man, and that liberation happens NOT in salvation from sins jesus offers, but when black peoples overthrow white oppressors, and take back financially what was 'stolen" from them...

basically another form of the Rev farrakan and the nation of islam!