1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Liberty Bible Institute and Home Bible Institute

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Paul1611, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Paul1611

Paul1611 New Member

Does anyone have any info good or bad about Liberty Bible Institute or Liberty Home Bible Institute? I know I have read a number of positive posts about their Seminary, but I havent read too much about their Bible Institute. Iwas speakig to a friend of mine about Bible Colleges/Seminary and he was highly recomending Luther Rice (he earned his Degrees from Luther Rice). When I told him I wasnt quite sure I wanted to jump into a bachelors degree right now, because of time and money he recommended Liberty Bible Institute and said I could take my time and it was only $90 per credit hour. Has anyone here on the BB been thru the Bible Institute at Liberty? Does anyone have any info good or bad about the Institute? I also noticed the Liberty Home Bible Institute, does anyone have any info on that? I was told years ago that alot of Pastors received their Biblical Training thru the Home Institute, and it was enough to prepare them for their ministries. Any info or comments would be greatly appreciated.

2. Sly Fox

Sly Fox New Member

I haven't been through it, but during my time at Liberty years ago I knew many of those int he program under Dr. Harold Wilmington. I've never heard a negative word about it.

3. Ehud

Ehud New Member

FREE Willmington curriculum.

Here is a link to download the complete Willmington curriculum. I do not know if it is the complete institute or how it compares with the actual institute classes. Has a nice interface. It would be great for A church Planter, pastor starting an institute. It is free to download and use, check it out.

Cheers Ehud "Just a plough boy" :godisgood:

http://churchplantingvillage.namb.net/v3_pages/7Steps_content/cpresourceLibrary/willmington.asp