1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Liberty U./Liberty Baptist Seminary

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by boris99, Jul 5, 2002.

1. boris99

boris99 New Member

I am thinking about working towards a Masters degree (MAR, MDiv) through the online/distance program at Liberty Baptist Seminary. Opinions, please... is it a good school or not? Any alums around here?

Thanks...

P.S. I'm Southern Baptist...

2. Chaplain's Wife

Chaplain's Wife New Member

I am attending Liberty's external degree program right now and its great. Hubby graduated from Seminary there with MAR and MDIV, and he is now working on DMIN there, so I guess we are pro-Liberty LOL. LU has SAC accreditation and if that is important to you as it was to us, that is a plus. (Hubby is a Chaplain, and accreditation was necessary).

3. Brother Adam

Brother Adam New Member

Hi Caplians wife! You live in the same city that my girlfriend just went to to visit her brother who is in the military. Your husband won't by any chance work on the local military base would he?

Bro. Adam

(btw- GO LIBERTY! [​IMG] )

4. Chaplain's Wife

Bro Adam, yes my hubby is stationed at the nearby military base (Army) What church does your sister attend? I go to Liberty Baptist in Hampton.

5. Brother Adam

Brother Adam New Member

As far as I understand he isn't saved, but is stationed at the ARMY base. His name is Ken (not sure of the last name though (series of seperations and marriages on her parents part, I don't know half of their last names). Teresa (my girlfriend, Baptistforever on this board), her mom, and her brother Jimmy are saved.

Bro. Adam

6. Chaplain's Wife

K, well if you find out anymore info regarding this fellow, let me know. Thanks.