1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Libronix and Camp Logos

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by pocadots1990, Mar 30, 2009.

1. pocadots1990

pocadots1990 Member

We are having a Camp Logos I in Huntington, WV in May. Has anyone been to their training and what is your opinion about it?

The registration is $199 for two days.

2. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've never been to one.

There's one offered occasionally at Cederville Baptist Church, (just off Rising Sun Ave in Philly), not too far from here.

I can't imagine anything worth $200 that's not already offered on the Logos Training page for free.

The Free Video Training Tutorials are great but wouldn't work out too well if you don't have a high-speed internet connection.

I wasn't impressed with the Morris Proctor Video Reference Guide.
    I don't think it's worth the $30 price tag unless you are brand new to Libronix.

Rob

3. RevGKG

RevGKG Member

I have never been to one, but would be interested in your thoughts if you go. The price is part of what has shyed me away. I have used the program for several years and really like it. So if you do go, please post your thoughts afterward. Thanks :wavey:

4. pocadots1990

pocadots1990 Member

I've had my program for about 5 years now and really like it. I know I could use it better. I will let you know how things go if I can get there. One reason that I will be able to go is the fact I can commute there and don't have to stay in a hotel.