1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Libronix Upgrade

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by Deacon, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    One of the great things about Libronix is their continued committment to their system.

Every once in a while Libronix offers an upgrade to their Logos Bible Systems base packages.

The last base package identifed by the initials "RA" then prior to that the QB and before that was OC.

This new base packages initials are "ND"

The upgrade adds Today's New International Version (TNIV) and the New International Reader's Version (NIrV) to the versions already offered with the program.

For the cost of shipping the CD's or DVD (less than $10), Libronix will upgrade your current system.

Upgrade Link

Rob

#1 Deacon, Feb 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2008
  2. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Big library but kind of pricy :) What I'd love to see is a program to convert all my libraries into one format so they are really accessable :thumbs:

To look into all of them it would take hours - bcs, laridian, olivetree, logos, baker, ages, complete christian, bible explorer, pocket bible, e-sword, sword and some I've probably forgotten, have one large library I haven't touched in months that I can't remember. That would be a real blessing!!!!!!!!!!!