1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lions and Wolves and false prophets OH MY

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Chowmah, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Chowmah

Chowmah Member

The early Christians should have seen this coming. They were actually givin many warnings about the bad guys and what they would do. The warnings are all around the new testament.

1 PETER 5 [8] Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a ROARING LION, walketh about, SEEKING WHOM HE MAY DEVOUR:

ROARING LIONS! The bad guys

MATT.7 [14] Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.[15] Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are RAVENING WOLVES.

FALSE PROPHETS! They are RAVENING WOLVES. “The many” will follow these false prophets and but a few will take the way of life.

ACTS 20 [29] For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous WOLVES ENTER IN among you, not sparing the flock.[30] Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, TO DRAW AWAY DISCIPLES after them.

The GRIEVOUS WOLVES been hangin round from the beginning

EPH.4 [17] This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth WALK NOT AS OTHER GENTILES walk, in the VANITY of their mind,[18] Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:[19] Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all UNCLEANNESS with GREEDINESS.

All these warnings from the new testament are found in one scripture. The Day of the Lord scriptures are so great. Day of the Lord scriptures do apply to christians (those who believe that Jesus came) and these scriptures will come to pass. To see what these ROARING LIONS and RAVENOUS WOLVES have done, simply read and believe the Word.

EZEK.22 [23] And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,[24] Son of man, say unto her, Thou art the land that is not cleansed, nor rained upon in the day of indignation.[25] There is A CONSPIRACY OF HER PROPHETS in the midst thereof, like a ROARING LION ravening the prey; THEY HAVE DEVOURED SOULS; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.[26] HER PRIESTS HAVE VIOLATED MY LAW, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the UNCLEAN AND THE CLEAN, and HAVE HID THEIR EYES FROM MY SABBATHS, and I am profaned among them.[27] Her princes in the midst thereof are like WOLVES RAVENING THE PREY, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get DISHONEST GAIN.[28] And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, SEEING VANITY, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD, when the LORD hath not spoken

A conspiracy of the prophets. HID THEIR EYES FROM MY SABBATHS! They meant to do it and they sure did pull it off despite the warnings. Up until the printing press, bibles were pretty scarce but even if someone discovered the Ezek.22 scripture Im sure the powers that be would have silenced that someone. How in the world did they pull this off!

2. Chowmah

Chowmah Member

No strawman jokes allowed

3. Chowmah

Chowmah Member

Was it all the work of Constatine? Constantine was emperor of Rome from AD 306 to 337. He was a sun worshiper during the first years of his reign. During that time he made a law that the people rest on sunday and not Gods sabbath

4. Chowmah

Chowmah Member

The sunday morners seem to be quite silent about whats written in Zeke 22. Just wanna prove its a "Dayof the Lord" scripture

EZEK.22 [21] Yea, I WILL GATHER YOU, and blow upon you in the FIRE OF MY WRATH, and ye shall be melted in the midst thereof.[22] AS SILVER IS MELTED in the midst of the furnace, SO SHALL YE BE MELTED in the midst thereof; and ye shall know that I the LORD have poured out my fury upon you.[23] And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, [24] Son of man, say unto her, Thou art the land that is not cleansed, nor rained upon in the DAY OF INDIGNATION.[25] There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a ROARING LION ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.[26] HER PRIESTS HAVE VIOLATED MY LAW, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.[27] Her princes in the midst thereof are like WOLVES ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain.[28] And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD, when the LORD hath not spoken.

ZEPH.1 [18] NEITHER THEIR SILVER {ezek v 22} nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in THE DAY OF THE LORD'S WRATH; but the whole land shall be DEVOURED BY THE FIRE {ezek v 21}of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land

ZEPH.2 [1] Gather yourselves together, yea, GATHER TOGETHER {ezek v 21}, O nation not desired;[2] Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD come upon you, before THE DAY OF THE LORD'S ANGER come upon you.[3] Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.

ZEPH.3 [3] Her princes within her are ROARING LIONS{ezek v 25}; her judges are evening WOLVES{ezek v 27}; they gnaw not the bones till the morrow.[4] Her prophets are light and treacherous persons: HER PRIESTS HAVE POLLUTED THE SANCTUARY, THEY HAVE DONE VIOLENCE TO THE LAW{ezek v 26}..........[8] Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to GATHER THE NATIONS, that I may assemble the kingdoms, TO POUR UPON THEM MINE INDIGNATION{ezek v 24}, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be DEVOURED WITH THE FIRE OF MY JEALOUSY{ezek v 21}.[9] For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent

Theres no doubt Zeph 1-3 and Ezek 22 are speaking of the same event. In Zeph we see that this event is called the Day of the Lord