1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Listen to the Kingdom Rewards Conference

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by DeaconLew, Mar 18, 2005.

1. DeaconLew

DeaconLew New Member

Go to www.crusaderadio.com. Select wellspring on the left. Listen real time. For more info email or pm me for the conference on CD.

-DeaconLew

2. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

I'm deaf, I WISH I could listening it. But, I do have book- "The Rod" by Joey Faust, I already read it through completed. Many things I do not agree with his teaching.

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

3. DeaconLew

DeaconLew New Member

What do you disagree with?

4. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

No verse in the Bible promises for a lazy servant shall be being released out of the outer darkness. outer darkeness is an eternity place, and eternality punishment too.

In Christ

5. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Trying to think why this is on the FUNDAMENTAL Baptist Forum?

6. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

We heard some really good encouraging messages today and I am fired up! We have two more pastors speaking tomorrow, brother Allwyn Williams from Jamaica, and my pastor Joey Faust. Please listen if you can. I'm hoping we will be able to make the recorded messages available online, but I don't know for sure. Praise God for His word and the truth that is being stirred up of His coming kingdom!

7. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

you do really NEED a proof verse find in the Bible saying a lazy servant shall be finally being released out of the outer darkness.

In Christ

8. Lacy Evans

Lacy Evans New Member

Till

9. Lacy Evans

Lacy Evans New Member

If you actually have something to say that is edifying, I'd love to hear it.

God Bless, Lacy

PS. Did you catch mine or av1611jim's sermons?

10. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

Lacy Evans,

Till of what???

In Christ

11. DeaconLew

DeaconLew New Member

The fact is a servant that is slothful, drunken, beats his fellowservants will experience God's chastening hand for a time with the unbelievers.
    Lu 12:46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.

How long is he there?
    Mt 5:26 Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

Where will he go?
    Mt 8:12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
    Mt 22:13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
    Mt 24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
    Mt 25:30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
    Lu 13:28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Please note this is the portion for the disobedient servant.

What say ye?

-DeaconLew

12. DeaconLew

DeaconLew New Member

Br Bob.
    Biblical discussion of end time events is always fundamental. Those that ignore them are setting themselves up for the "switch" when the Lord returns.

Mr 13:35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
    Lu 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

-DeaconLew

13. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you actually have something to say that is edifying, I'd love to hear it.</font>[/QUOTE]Edifying includes questioning why this is on the "fundamental" Baptist forum. From all the doctrine your ilk have presented in the past on the BB, I see no parallel with historic fundamental baptists.

[And I consider KJVonly position to be a "sect" (can't use the word I truly believe it to be) and would not consider listening to a sermon by any of that group.]

14. DeaconLew

DeaconLew New Member

Am 8:11 ΒΆ Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
    12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

-DeaconLew

15. Lacy Evans

Lacy Evans New Member

This might be true if you demonstrated your love for your brother and the truth by correcting him with the truth instead of your usual MO of flying sorties of subjectivism.

I have repeatedly shown you the Baptist history of this doctrine. The primary teachers of Millenial Exclusion were Baptists and Brethren. (Some were very prominent and well known.) I'm afraid you are willfully ignorant of history.

Arlen Chitwood is hardly KJVO. (See http://lampbroadcast.org/index.html ) You presume too much. Six of the ten speakers were indeed KJVO, but four were not strictly KJVO. The content of the conference had nothing to do with Bible versions.

You see, we can get along and edify one another if we can get past our pride.

Love, Lacy the Heretic

16. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Love, Lacy the Heretic" [​IMG] [​IMG]

Pretty much all of the basic founders and teachers of Seventh Day Adventists were Baptists too but had the honesty to rename their sect when they drifted so far from orthodox christianity.

You've got to admit that ME teaching is NOT orthodox christianity, right? And 6 of 10 KJVonly sect is ALSO not orthodox christianity.

(BTW This is not the thread to discuss this AGAIN for sure, but my original questioning of why this is HERE (in the fundamental) forum when it is not a fundamental is what I was poking at.)

17. Lacy Evans

Lacy Evans New Member

We had 9 IFB preachers and one Presbyterian. We had at least 7 BB members present from all over the country. We had an IBF preacher from Jamaica who spoke. We had an IBF Missionary to Mexico who spoke. I guess Bro. DeaconLew couldn't find the 9/10 Fundamental Baptist, 1/10 Fundamental Presbyterian Forum.

Lacy

18. DeaconLew

DeaconLew New Member

The only sect that I am aware of that masquarades as holy is the seminarian sect. They are the ones that raise all the useless objections to real truth.

Mr 12:37 David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he then his son? And the common people heard him gladly.

This sect goes by another name biblically the Nicolaitan sect. They love to have the preeminence.

Re 2:15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.

3Jo 1:9 I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.

This is the perfect place for such a discussion. Remember the Pharasiees hated this truth as well.

-DeaconLew

19. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Okay gang, I'll put my two cents in here at this point. As best as I can see, the conference under discussion is a eschatological one. If that is the case, please be advised the only definite relevant fundamental is the The Bodily Return of Christ. Any further defining of positions are a matter of considered opinion of man.

20. Lacy Evans

Lacy Evans New Member

Amen Brother Squire. I was just gonna say that! [​IMG]

Lacy