1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Looking for graphic artists (and coders, modelers, etc.)

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by BrianT, Aug 16, 2002.

1. BrianT

BrianT New Member

(This discussion board needs a general computing forum. This isn't web-related, but I didn't know where else to put this.)

A software group I am involved with is looking for one or two graphic artists. We are starting development on a Christian video game, and need someone who can create quality images and animations for us. Our group is composed of both amateur and professional developers, united with the goal of creating quality Christian software. We have some real talent in the other areas of the project (but are always willing to accept more participants: coders, designers, modelers, testers, etc.)

This is not a salary position (for any of us), but we are still discussing how any profits will be divided up when the project is released. This is a "spare time" project for all those involved, done mostly for fun.

If you would like to participate, or are just interested in hearing more details, contact me at [email protected]

Thanks,
    Brian

2. bb_baptist

bb_baptist New Member

I changed the forum name. It is now "Computers & Website Design/Development"

3. BrianT

BrianT New Member

Awesome, thanks. [​IMG] I hope your change encourages more general computer discussion in this forum as well. [​IMG]

4. Clint Kritzer

Clint Kritzer Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree! Good move, webmaster. There are numerous topics around the board that didn't fit before that I will begin moving in here!

Sorry, Brian, don't mean to pull your topic off course!

5. BrianT

BrianT New Member

No problem. But you did get my hopes up when I saw that someone responded. :D :D :D

6. Dualhunter

Dualhunter New Member

If you need anybody who is familiar with UnrealED, I can help.

7. jRich

jRich New Member

I'd be willing to be a beta tester. i'm kinda what you call 'fluent' in Unreal Tournament, Quake 3, Half-Life, Rainbow Six, among others.