1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Looking for new Music albums

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Jordan Kurecki, May 19, 2014.

1. Jordan Kurecki

Jordan Kurecki Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am looking for good godly music.

I really love the old fashioned hymns, but I really do not like Choir Style music.

I really enjoy quartets,trios, etc, but I really have a conviction that a rock style syncopated beat is not pleasing to the Lord, with that being said I do not mind conservative southern gospel style, provided it does not have any sort of love ballady beat in it.

Can you suggest anything for me?

P.S. please do not argue with me about music, if you disagree with my views that's fine, but the purpose of this is not to discuss music, but for me to try and find good godly music that I believe will be pleasing to the Lord.

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I'm not sure if Keith and Kristyn Getty would be your style but check them out on YouTube. They are modern hymn writers from Ireland and man, their songs are wonderful! They wrote The Power of the Cross and In Christ Alone. SOLIDLY Biblical songs.