1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Looking for Song?

Discussion in 'Music Ministry' started by PastorSBC1303, Sep 14, 2005.

1. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

I was listening to a local Christian radio station recently, and I heard a song that had to do with the Lord blessing and guiding in the midst of a broken road of life. I did not catch the artist or the song. Does anyone know what song/artist I am referring to?

2. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Pastor

I could use that song about now. ;)

Wayne

3. Mike McK

Mike McK New Member

There's a song by the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band called, "God Bless the Broken Road".

Could that be it?

Now Playing: James Taylor – “New Moon Shine”

4. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

No that is not the song. Rascal Flatts also has a song out about "Bless the Broken Road", but this is by a Christian artist that talks about the Lord leading on the broken road of life.

5. Brother Ian

Brother Ian Active Member

As an on air Minister for our Christian radio station, I have not heard of the song you refer.

Give the station a call and ask to speak with the programming director. Describe the song, and I bet he'll know just what you're referring to.