1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Looking for Spanish study material for Mens small group

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by lightray, Jun 14, 2017.

1. lightray

lightray New Member

While on a mission trip to Central America, a small church we help out with is reaching out to the Men of the community. So I was looking around, without much success, for a Bible study for Men, kinda like we have here, A teachers guide and student books, but in Spanish.

On the other hand, VBS went well but was a lot easier to do!

Any help appreciated, God Bless!

2. saved41199

saved41199 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Christian Book Distributors has Spanish language books. I might also suggest contacting churches that have a Hispanic/Latino ministry. My church has a big Hispanic ministry. I can give you contact information if you'd like.

3. lightray

lightray New Member

Thank you! I am waiting word back from the Pastor down south of the border. We did find some on Christianbook.com. I will give you a shout about contact info if we need any further assistance. Thanks again and Gods Blessings!

• Agree Agree x 1