1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Looking for Sunday Morning Church Service to Stream

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by InTheLight, Nov 26, 2017.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My godly mother, age 96, can no longer easily get out of the house which means going to church is no longer an option. I'm looking for an old-school Baptist church service that we can stream via the internet.

She's from the fundamentalist circles of churches like Fourth Baptist Church Minneapolis, Highland Park Baptist Church Chattanooga, Bob Jones University, etc.

She used to watch the campus church service of Pensacola Christian College but it's no longer in her cable TV channel lineup.

Any ideas?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

2. mesly

mesly Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I know that Faith Baptist Church in Beavercreek, OH does streaming of their Sunday services: Welcome

3. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Sermonaudio.com look for where it says live webcast there are many from Europe and then all across the United States on the Lord day.

4. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian