1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lost the ability to include pictures in E-Mail

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by genesis12, Jun 19, 2006.

1. genesis12

genesis12 Member

I've been including them for years. Suddenly, when I click on 'Picture' in Outlook Express 6.0, under 'Insert', it no longer goes to 'Browse' so that I can select the picture. Just sits there doing nothing. I haven't changed anything, check marks are in the appropriate boxes, etc. :saint:

Solution?

and.......

Assuming OLE 6.0 is corrupt, and I create a new one, how do I transfer the E-Mail messages from 'old corrupt' to 'new improved'? :praying:

2. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Before you do much check around for an html option for your emails, make sure it is checked.

I have had outlook change setting a number of times for no reason at all. Wife has experienced the same.

Before installing a new one go to control panel/add remove software, choose outlook and click remove. You might get a "repair" option, give it a try.

I THINK that if you just reinstall it will just write over the old files and your email should remain - hope someone can give you a definite response on that soon.

3. genesis12

genesis12 Member

Thanx ~~ html is okay ~~ I'm holding off on an overwrite ~~ I'm still batting zero ~~ hope someone takes up the challenge!