1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Love your brother /double post NT

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by freeatlast, Apr 5, 2004.

1. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

2. At His Feet

At His Feet New Member

The shame of it is that alot of christian think if someone speaks contrary to their belief that the speaker is unloving. this is not what scripture teaches. The Word of God is called a Sword for a reason. the Holy Spirit uses it to cut, pierce,divide ect. one must ask themselves, if the Word of God is given and it is written in its context, what is God trying to say to me? Not, this guy is trying to make me look bad or something silly like that. this kind of thinking is what the adversary would like us to think. just as we need to rightly divide the Word of God it is the christians responsibility to respond in a manner that brings honor to our Savior.
    you may be asking why i am writing this? loving the brethren is not just sharing the Word but it is in how we respond as someone shares.
    Saying that a brother is not loving doesn't get it because we are required to love our enemies so talk to God about it.
    We are in the end times and we need to be able to contend for the faith and stand for Truth and not someone"s so called opinion! it takes men and women of God to do this not wimps that get their feelings hurt everytime someone doesn't agree with them.
    Can you imagine a soldier in battle whining,"He hurt my feeling" Come on folks. There are Christians dying for the Name of the Jesus. Let's get in the battle.

2Ti 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.