1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Love.

Discussion in 'Creation vs. Evolution' started by InTheNameOfLove, Jul 14, 2003.

1. InTheNameOfLove

InTheNameOfLove New Member

Sorry for interrupting on the debates here, but I'm not seeing a lot of respect of other people's opinions, and more importantly, not a lot of Christian love on this particular forum. I mean, just because we disagree on certain theology doesn't mean we have to make our opinions seem flawless and everyone else's totally wrong...which isn't true. I do have a strong opinion on this subject, but I won't post it, because I truly doubt, as the stiff-necked and stubborn sinners we are, that I will change anyone's opinion on this particular subject.Please, just remember...love. Christian love.

2. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

HI inthenameoflove, Welcome! I see you're only 15. Have you met some of our other youth? Not all of the forums are hot headed. Do check them out.

Diane

3. UTEOTW

UTEOTW New Member

We should all remember that we are on the same side ultimately, even if we strongly disagree on this subject.

I generally take it more as "heated." But things can get a little unchristian-like sometimes.

4. ChurchBoy

ChurchBoy New Member

InTheNameOfLove,

God has blessedyou with wisdom beyond your years. Praise GOD!!!!

5. CubeX

CubeX New Member

Isn't it funny how the youth always seem to point out the adults mistakes, even if those mistakes are by mistake. :D

-CubeX

6. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    BTW, how did love evolve? Did it simply come from the instinct to protect little copies of the species, which, if not present, would mean the end of the line for them?

7. CubeX

CubeX New Member

Haha - Love is God and God is Love.

-CubeX

8. Paul of Eugene

Paul of Eugene New Member

Thanks for the timely reminder! Personally, I set it as a challenge for myself in these forums to learn how to express a strong opinion AND still keep within the bounds of Christian Love. It's one of my reasons for posting here!

And its not just about changing the minds of the debaters. Its also about giving the uncommitted reader an alternate viewpoint from which to choose.

9. ChurchBoy

ChurchBoy New Member

Another reminder to all my brothers and sisters in Christ:

CHILL OUT!!

Remember Jesus loves all of us. [​IMG]

10. ColoradoFB

ColoradoFB New Member

Well, all of us except for ChurchBoy. :D

Ok...ChurchBoy too!

11. ChurchBoy

ChurchBoy New Member

Don't get me wrong, I need to chill out, too! I an a sinner but Jesus is my Savior! [​IMG]