1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Love

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Jedi Knight, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

John 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. I think this is a powerful way to witness for Christ. Do we just meet at church or do we get together outside with other believers also. Call some fellow christian for lunch,coffee or whatever more often........ya never know who might be noticing.:jesus:

2. Shortandy

Shortandy New Member

This is true. Just a week ago I had lunch with a pastor friend of mine that I have not talked with a over 6 months. We had lunch at a Long Horn (man do I love steak!!). What typically would have been an 1 to 2 hour meeting turned in to a 4 hour meeting. As we were leaving our waitress asked if we were preachers. We told her yes. With a smile she said, "I thought you guys were each others competition."

People are watching us and they are looking to see if their pre-conceived ideas about church and Christ are true.

3. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

:thumbsup: Good witness ya did ...and I would say have a tract to invite them to church. You would be surprised the people having listening ears when the Lord is being talked about. Getting together with another believer in His name ........He is there too.:smilewinkgrin:

#3 Jedi Knight, May 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009