1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Luther Rice Seminary

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by TomVols, Jul 16, 2001.

1. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Does anyone have any experience with Luther Rice Seminary? Anyone studied through their programs or in the process of studying through them? Anyone examining the possibility?
    Just curious.

2. Bro. Lee

Bro. Lee New Member

Tom, I am looking into starting school there. I have checked into it and it seems to be a very God fearing bible believing school. I have talked to 2 people that has gone there and all they have is good things to say about it. God bless you in your future.

3. TomVols

TomVols New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bro. Lee:
    Tom, I am looking into starting school there. I have checked into it and it seems to be a very God fearing bible believing school. I have talked to 2 people that has gone there and all they have is good things to say about it. God bless you in your future.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you don't mind my asking, what program of study are you looking into there and what ministry are you called to?

4. Jabbezz

Jabbezz New Member

What about:

Charles Stanley, Atlanta
    Spiros Zodhiates, Chattanooga
    Stephen Olford, Memphis

5. Daniel David

Daniel David New Member

Tom, I received my undergrad from there and am now working on my M.Div. I have enjoyed the experience greatly.

To add to their famed alum in the SBC:

Jerry Vines
    O.S. Hawkins
    John Phillips