1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Made righteous by Christ obedience.

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by savedbymercy, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Thinkingstuff

Thinkingstuff Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I just showed you using John C's statement which you said was a good explanation. I posted in what section I actually questioned which shows you why and I asked how it was different from Supralapsarian view. I started asking you questions because I never heard of the two seed view which I looked up on wiki. You said you don't hold to a major tennant of the traditional two seed view which makes me think this is your two seed view so I wanted clarification as to what you are actually talking about. I've made it clear what I understood of your view and asked a simple question and you are refusing to answer. Why? If your view is no different from a Supralapsarian view then just say so because at this point that is what it sounds like to me. I swear if you evanglize like this you would really confuse a lot of people.

It would sould a lot like this "Jesus died for your sins on the cross."
    "well, how does Jesus dieing on the cross help me with my sins"
    "John 3:16 says "for God so loved the world that He gave his only beggoten son so that whoso ever believes upon him will not perish but have everlasting life."
    "well, How does God love me? How did he "give" his only son? in what way did he "give" his son. What do you mean by Perish? What do we have to believe about him? and how do you mean everlasting life?"
    "I just told you"
    "told me what to which question?"
    "tell me point by point what I said."
    "I have no idea what you are talking about."
    "I'm not talking to you because you're just not getting it and probably aren't worth getting saved."

Honestly, that is how you are sounding to me.

2. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Your writing your own Bible and must to fit your own theology.

3. Heavenly Pilgrim

Heavenly Pilgrim New Member

HP: If that is the case it is absurd to blame anyone for anything other than God. What a horrible blight you paint on the character of a Holy and Just God.
    What keeps a Sovereign God from sovereignly bestowing freedom of the will upon man if He so chooses? The very fact that God blames and praises man is living proof your ideas are in error, and greatly so. When man is doing things God said at times had never even entered His mind, your theory of the Sovereignty of God is far gone from the truth.

4. DaChaser1

DaChaser1 New Member

You MUST be getting this theology from Morani!

5. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

hp

Thats according to your wayward thinking. God made Adam in order that Adam would be responsible for bringing sin into the world. Everything that happens in this world, is not permitted by God, but decreed and purposed by God. The greatest evil that ever happened on this earth, was the Death of God's Dear Son, and God Purposed it before the creation of the world. He did not permit it or allow it, He predetermined it Acts 2:23

23Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

He predetermined whose wicked hands would be used, each person involved. My God is Sovereign and Works All things after the Counsel of His Own will Eph 1:11

11In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

You believe in a dumb idol !

6. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Vessels of Mercy !

Rom 9:23

23And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

Eph 2:3

3Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

That which the Elect are by Nature, children of wrath as others, enemies in their minds by wicked works Col 1:21, enemies in unbelief Rom 5:10, yet these are not the objects of God's Wrath, but on the contrary objects of His mercy because of their miserable sinful condition by nature ! All the Legal condemnation that these demerit, all has been effectively dealt with Legally by the Cross Work of Christ, for He died for their sins 1 Cor 15:3, yes those very sins that we manifest by nature. Even after their New Birth out of the Incorruptible Seed 1 Pet 1:23, this New Man is still carried around in this old sinful man that we are by our birth of the flesh, out of the corruptible seed of Adam. This sin nature, that made the elect by nature , the children of wrath, is still with them, it is not eradicated, but is still alive and well in the Saint, for that is Paul's argument in Rom 7, and Johns Point in 1 Jn 1:8 That Old Man is still the object of God's Mercy and Christ's Advocacy 1 Jn 2:1

1My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if[though] any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

By the way, this Advocate Ministry of Christ is for all whom He died pre and post conversion !

The Old Man, the Body of Sin is and always has been the object of God's Mercy, though in Christ, with its deeds, it was the object of His Wrath ! God will never have Mercy at the expense of Justice being satisfied Ex 34:7 !

That which constituted the vessels of mercy, children of wrath, will meet with mercy at the Second Coming of Christ, so Jude says Jude 1:21

Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

For then this Body of Death will be saved also, its called the Redemption of the Body, the Adoption. Folks not at anytime is the body of flesh that the elect are born in and retain after New Birth, not at any time is it Condemned by God or under His wrath, but to the contrary, are and remains Vessels of Mercy, and will receive mercy in that Day !