1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Maine Commission Moves to Ban Gender Specific Bathrooms, Sports Teams in Schools

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Dragoon68, Apr 10, 2010.

1. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

I cleaned toilets for almost a year. I dreaded the women's toilets. In virtually every case they were far dirtier.

I am glad I get to to use the gents :)

2. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    When I was in college, I was a manager of a sporting goods store. Every night, I would "walk the floor" to make sure we weren't going to lock any customers in the store. That includes checking the bathrooms.

I always remember how disgusting the women's rooms were. And when I say, "disgusting", remember that my dog has actually brought dead, half chewed up groundhogs and dropped them in my bed, so I know disgusting.

The men's rooms weren't exactly pristine, but the ladies' rooms always looked like the monkey house at the zoo.

3. sag38

sag38 Active Member

My wife is always complaining about the "lady's room" in various places. Non-the-less these Nazi liberals are going to destroy our country. How can you allow a man, who has a "so-called" sex change compete in woman's sports as a woman?. Clearly, she, it, or whatever you want to call him, will have an unfair advantage.

4. billwald

billwald New Member

(Note the previous post changed the topic) In the school classroom, is being smart an unfair advantage? If not, why should size be an unfair advantage on the playing field? Or how can a country which cares about "fair" deny nukes to North Korea? Nothing is fair in this life and in the next life no one will be asking for a fair judgement. Isn't Jesus dying for my sins about the same as my girlfriend doing my homework? (If I had a girlfriend or homework)

5. sag38

sag38 Active Member

Wow Bill, thank you for you "shining" example of wisdom.

6. targus

targus New Member

Wow.

How does one respond to something as bizzare as this line of thinking?

7. David Lamb

David Lamb Active Member

One-word answer: NO!

More meaningful (I hope!) answer: Getting your girlfriend, or anyone else, to do your homework for you would be wrong. You are supposed to do your own homework. But we cannot gain forgiveness for our sins by our own deaths, only by the death of the Lord Jesus Christ.

By the way, I am assuming, I hope correctly, that "homework" means the same in American English as it does here - work set by a teacher for pupils to do at home.

#27 David Lamb, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2011