1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Making Halloween Safe and Fun for Kids with Diabetes

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by HOHNancy, Oct 17, 2004.

1. KeithS

KeithS New Member

2. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

Acts 17, where did you get this info? I think it is one of those urban legends that circulates amongs Christians. Please provide solid statistics to back this up. We should not circulate and promote info that is not based on facts (if indeed this is the case).

3. acts17_11

acts17_11 New Member

Acts 17, where did you get this info? I think it is one of those urban legends that circulates amongs Christians. Please provide solid statistics to back this up. We should not circulate and promote info that is not based on facts (if indeed this is the case). </font>[/QUOTE]Try the FBI crime report put out every year. By the way, Someone else said that, I quoted. I said it in the #1 day for molesters to do what they do. And I said according to a survey of known molesters they are involved in some kind of wicca or Satan worship. That was a few years ago I found that out. Give me some time to find the survey again.

4. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

Acts 17, I would like a link to the FBI report or an address where I can send off for it.

I do not think most molesters are Wiccan or involved in Satan worship -- there are actually not many Satan worshipers -- most contemporary Satanists do not believe in Satan (or in God). They believe that Satan is a symbol for being your own god.

There are not even any hard stats on how many Wiccans there are (just estimates - I have my own) and certainly no data on Satanists at all.

You are calling this a survey? Survey done by whom, when, and published where and by whom?

Let's see the hard data on it before accepting it. Thanks.

5. acts17_11

acts17_11 New Member

"Acts 17, I would like a link to the FBI report or an address where I can send off for it."

I already did. FBI crime reports. I am sure you can type in "FBI crime reports" and find what you are looking for.

By the way where do you get your info.?

Either way, the topic is on Halloween and I still do not see why we would want anything to do with the religious holiday for wiccians. Can't expect a Jew to celebrate Christmas, or a Muslim to keep the Passover. So why do Christians feel it necessary to celebrate pagan holidays.

6. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

I already did a search and could not find any FBI report that says that Halloween is the #1 day for missing children. So where is the source for that statement?