1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marijuana, Jesus, & Athiests

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Jason1, Jan 27, 2003.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Let's get something ELSE straight.

Alcohol has been hashed and rehashed on this board. It may interest you to know that plenty of Baptists believe the Bible DOES forbid it.

Marijuana may not have killed anyone, but it certainly started many of them on the road to death. There is always a search for a 'bigger' high and THOSE drugs DO kill.

I'll get my high from the Holy Spirit!

JMO
    Sue

2. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Self mutilation isn't banned either, nor is beating your wife.
    Caring for your body is, caring for others is, following the laws of your land is (and the laws are against marijuana) and so is being a good witness.
    Coming onto a board where you know many young people read, claiming to be a Christian, and than arguing FOR an illegal drug strikes me as very odd. Are you lying about your Christianity or are you just not thinking before you post?
    Gina

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Enough already in here. Maybe you can start a new thread elsewhere with regards to this topic.