1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marriage Help

Discussion in 'Women's Fellowship Forum' started by leesw, Sep 30, 2008.

1. leesw

leesw Member

Hi,

I just wanted to make a basic post telling about the ministry I'm part of. The reason I'm posting here is that typically women are more aware of the state of their marriage relationship. I'm part of a ministry that helps marriages that are in crisis. We can save your marriage as we have thousands of others. We've been saving marriages since 1994 and have a 3/4 success rate as certified by an American University.

If your marriage is in crisis visit http://www.marriagesaver.com for more information.

in Christ,
    Lee

2. givengrace

givengrace New Member

I'm not in need of your marriage help but would like info about your program. My husband and I work in the DivorceCare ministry and have also been willing to use "Before you Divorce" but had no one willing to try. Our heart is helping people heal from Divorce and what better way than end the divorce. Thanks