1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Marriage: Should a married man speak with another woman?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by evangelist6589, Jan 7, 2014.

1. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

One time I went to lunch after church with a couple who I usually went to lunch after church with, and the male of that couple asked the man preaching at church that day (visiting) to join us. After we sat down, I directed a question to him, and he turned to the male friend of mine, totally ignoring me and starting a conversation with the male.

Really? Freak.

2. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Think the real danger is in the area of emotional attachments happening, as believe men see it strictly on a lust factor, but a godly woman in situation could over time become familiar with the godly man, and have attachemnts that could be used by satan to cause a sin of the heart, if not actually physical one!

3. Bro. James

Bro. James Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sexual immorality is a close companion to spiritual adultery. See Exodus 32. Go back to Verse 14: "And The Lord repented of the evil which He thought to do unto His people."

"Who is on the Lord's side" is in this chapter.

Remember Lot's wife.

Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Bro. James

4. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    malachi really lambasted the jews for their false religion, as they claimed to knowing and serving yahweh, yet spent their gain upon themselves, ignoring God 'cut of the action", and dumped their wives for young sweet pagan women!