1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mass Alien Abduction?

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by TheBibleSender, Oct 5, 2010.

1. TheBibleSender

TheBibleSender New Member

I believe media is used to condition people into accepting things they normally would think were crazy. For years now New agers have been getting messages from Spirit guides that a mass alien abduction is going to take place soon on planet Earth. Those who believe the bible know that these are demons deceiving the masses. Satan is conditioning people to believe in Alien adduction when the rapture occurs. A friend of mine brought my attention to this

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/18101...tv-s.112757954-,21429216-6800-qtv-s.112757956

People get ready. Witness while you can. God bless. :)

2. billwald

billwald New Member

Or maybe Satan invented dispensational eschatology and the rapture?

3. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Looks like a good movie! I think satan will not use alien abduction, but will have his man the anti-christ take credit for what transpired claiming to be God by bringing peace to the world.

4. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Satan didn't inspire Scripture.

5. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Or he has a pathetic PR department if he did.

6. billwald

billwald New Member

Surely the Holy Spirit doesn't supply the multitude of interpretations.

7. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

If you come from somewhere beyond outer space that makes you an alien, right?
    So technically, we worship an alien and we're waiting to be taken away by an alien.
    We just don't believe his mother has a ship. :tongue3:

What else are those left behind going to think when the sky unfolds and shiny people are there and earth people are going up into the sky? You wouldn't have to be conditioned to anything to think aliens were here!

8. TheBibleSender

TheBibleSender New Member

Here are a few quotes. It's funny how the devil is setting up a deception for a pre trib rapture. Perhaps he knows something that others do not!

"The people who leave the planet during the time of Earth changes do not fit in here any longer, and they are stopping the harmony of Earth. When the time comes that perhaps 20 million people leave the planet ...

Channeler Thelma Terrell, who goes by her spiritual name, "Tuella," wrote a book called Project World Evacuation

"Our rescue ships will be able to come in close enough in the twinkling of an eye to set the lifting beams in operation in a moment. And all over the globe where events warrant it, this will be the method of evacuation. mankind will be lifted, levitated shall we say, by the beams from our smaller ships. These smaller craft will in turn taxi the persons to the larger ships overhead, higher in the atmosphere, where there is ample space and quarters and supplies for millions of people."

"...We watch diligently, the threat of a polar shift for the planet in your generation. Such a development would create a planetery situation through which none could survive. This would necessitate an evacuation such as I have referred to."

"...Earth changes will be the primary factor in mass evacuation of this planet."

"There is method and great organization in a detailed plan already near completion for the purpose of removing souls from this planet, in the event of catastrophic events making a rescue necessary..."

"The Great Evacuation will come upon the world very suddenly. The flash of emergency events will be as a lightning that flashes in the sky. So suddenly and so quick in its happening that it is over almost before you are aware of its presence..."

"Phase I of the Great Exodus of souls from the planet will take place at a moment's notice when it is determined that the inhabitants are in danger."

"Phase II... This second phase immediately following the first. The second phase is vital, as we return for the children of all ages and races. The child does not have the power of choice in understanding nor personal accountability."

"Do not be concerned nor unduly upset if you do not participate in this first temporary lift-up of souls who serve with us. This merely means that your action in the plan is elsewhere, and you will be taken for your instructions or will receive them in some other manner. Do not take any personal affront if you are not alerted or are not a participant in this first phase of our plan. Your time will come later, and these instructions are not necessary for you at this time..."

9. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Cool. So if the rapture doesn't work out for me, the aliens got my back. :laugh:

10. 4ever4Jesus

4ever4Jesus New Member

“I believe much otherwise”

I am among a growing group of Post Trib Believers. For 13 years, I was a pre trib believer. That’s because I had listened to what people call them Bible Scholars.

As I was at one forum, these people kept saying we are out of here. And I thought, how they can say that. Only The Father knows the hour and that day.

So I took my own advice. Don’t just believe what others say. Read the Bible and compare on the scriptures I have read containing Matthew 24 and 25 Thessalonians and Revelations I see it more Biblically fit for Post Trib. Pre Trib is widely accepted they have a case. I have a case on Post Trib that I believe is more in line what Jesus told us.

There was a time I never would have even considered Post Trib. But God is the True Author 2 Timothy three sixteen. I realize and I am fine being a minority Post trib believer. For I see these things. In the days of Noah who got saved the Majority or minority in God who made it to the Promised Land. The Majority of the Hebrews that left the slavery of Egypt or the Minority that listened to God. God is always Majority. In this World at whole Christians are minority. And even Jesus says broad is the way but narrow is the Gate that leads to Life. And Jesus says plenty is the Harvest but few are the Laborers. I got good reasons to not believe Pre trib any longer after Bible studies than in my belief of what I have read Post Trib is more Biblical. It takes more Faith to believe but stays more within Biblical context of the order of events. At least this is what I believe.

11. billwald

billwald New Member

We are in the tribulation and have been for 2000 years. How bad could things get without people turning to God? Satan doesn't want this to happen. Satan is the 2nd smartest critter in (and outside) the universe.

12. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

We are not in the Great Tribulation as described.