1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Matt Drudge protects Foley wonder why???

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by ASLANSPAL, Oct 4, 2006.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    My understanding of what ASLANSPAL was saying was that Murphy has huge reserves in Venezuela - today. He had read somewhere that the company had some some amount of reserves in Venezuela back in the 1960s and it appeared to me that he was saying that was still the situation today.

If I misunderstood ASLANSPAL's point, then I apologize for that, also.

But unless a company has reserves in Venezuela, then it is not profiting from Venezuelan oil. Others may disagree with this point - and that's fine.

Anyway, it is my fault that this thread got out of hand. And for that I apologize as well.

#61 KenH, Oct 13, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2006
  2. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

Just got back Poncho, It was wonderful autumn nite perfect for bonfires and the hayride was pretty neat too and a lot of good fellowshipin goin on with others . We'll have to get togethor one day Poncho.

3. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Pedophilia does not require physical contact. It is the act or desire of an adult for sexual relations with children.

4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for the info, hillclimber1. That is what I was wanting to know.

5. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

I actually agree with you Ken. I don't view him as a conservative at all, adn I listen fairly frequently.