1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Matthew 24:6-7

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by webdog, Mar 31, 2011.

1. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

"And you will hear of wars and rumours of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places" (Mt. 24:6-7).

This sounds quite familiar here in 2011. With the uprisings in the middle east, food and water contamination due to the tsunami leaving many without food and water, massive earthquakes the past 7 years, and the disease that is forthcoming from radiation being spread, is it possible we are witnessing this very prophecy today?

Also, since we do not know who these rebels are in the middle east, it is quite possible (and even probable) that Sharia law will soon rule the entire middle east. I believe the one world religion will be Islam, and the antichrist will be the 12th Imam they are waiting on. The beheadings mentioned in revelation is the way jihadists deal with "infidels", and we have all witnessed this. I also believe satan as the great imitator, will want his "son" (the antichrist) to be from the line of Ishmael.

#1 webdog, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2011
  2. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

I totally agree.