1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Matthew 28:1

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Gerhard Ebersoehn, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Gerhard Ebersoehn Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

The tragedy further is, churches of people like these with dogmas like these, act the guardians of the Seventh Day Sabbath of the LORD your God.

2. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I have MUCH better things to keep me busy with than debunking and profaning the deceit and vanaties of these arch-deceivers.

What happened to the subject of this thread, Matthew 28:1?!

PS,
    Please correct this mistake somewhere in the above referred web page, "Crucified on Friday risen on Sunday also fails ...." It must be "Crucified on Friday raised on Sunday also fails"

Thanks,
    GE

#42 Gerhard Ebersoehn, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2010
  3. PMH

PMH New Member

Sorry, I didn't mean to take the thread off track. I am in the process of reading your lengthy discussion with Paul R. Finch covering the chronology of the crucifixion that will no doubt cover Matthew 28:1.

It's just that as I was reading through the posts I kept coming across derogatory remarks directed at a group or groups labeled COG Mob and/or Arians. I wanted to know who they were and what they did to garner contempt.

Actually I am not young - just ignorant. Only recently have I decided to put 1 Thessalonians 5:21 into practice.

4. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    PMH, I can now see that you are not young, but are a man who got wise with age.

I apologise for having created the impression I implied you for having taken the thread off track. I should rather blame myself. You certainly are more mature than I am. Have had this problem with myself of impatience and unreasonableness all my life and seems I'll never overcome it. Thank God He had forgiven all my sins unconditionally. I just keep on harming my own cause and which I believe God's, and I KNOW it!

"HOLD FAST THAT WHICH IS GOOD!" God bless!

5. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    GE:
    Post repeated here as a courteous reminder of my request....