1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

McCain's endorsements.

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Ivon Denosovich, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Ivon Denosovich

Ivon Denosovich New Member

For those of you who don't care about endorsements this won't change your mind. But someone somewhere is probably influenced by an endorsement every now and then. (And McCain's opponents seem to think their endosements mean something as does Romney himself.)

So, take a peak at McCain's Supporters. And then look at his newspaper endorsements. Even if Ann Coulter won't vote for him, considering his 2-1 lead over his rivals, won't Limbaugh & company eventually have to make nice and start backing him?

2. Ivon Denosovich

While not officially supporting McCain, Michael Medved is defending him. Also, Tony Perkins and Richard Land are defending him. I predict that at some point, talk radio pundits will be forced to join in the fun. ;)

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have no doubt that most on the right will eventually support John McCain regardless of what stands he takes on domestic issues. They pretty much already agree with his ideas on foreign adventurism.

4. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

Nah, Rush told all of us that he is not going to carry water for them anymore.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200611090005
    [You can hear the audio on this page.]

Regards,
    BiR

5. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

If McCain gets the nod I think that I will drop back and punt. Lets work on the house and senate and try to keep Big Government in check. I voted for Steve Forbes in the 2000 primary because I really didnt care for GW back then but held my nose and voted for him anyway. No more.

6. Ivon Denosovich

Steve Forbes should have been the nominee in 2000. On that we agree. :) The country and economy would probably be better off.