1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ME (Millennial Exclusion) Posts

Discussion in '2008 Archive' started by DeafPosttrib, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. standingfirminChrist

Eve was not Christ's Bride.

2. standingfirminChrist

You can say Christians will be cast outside of the Kingdom until you are blue in the face but until you can show me how they can be, I will trust Scripture over man. No offense.

3. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

How many times does "Scripture" have to be given until you will believe?

4. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

Well at least we can agree on something :thumbs:. However Adam is a type of Christ and Eve is a type of Christ's bride. So once again how can Eve only be a "part" of Adam's body, while the "entire" body of Christ will be His bride.

The types and antitypes don't match in your theology. So now you are left with two choices. One - you can believe Scripture or two - you can do as many others do and say you can't teach from typology.

Scripture repeatedly shows that not the entire body nor the entire family makes up the bride. Adam and Eve is but "one" example of this Truth.

5. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Mar 10:6 "But from the beginning of creation, {God} MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE.
    Mar 10:7 "FOR THIS REASON A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER,
    Mar 10:8 AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH; so they are no longer two, but one flesh.

We are united with Christ in "marriage". The 2 shall become one.

Mar 10:9 "What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate."

You are trying to separate Christ from His bride by sending her to be tormented for 1000 years.

#625 Amy.G, Aug 29, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2007
  6. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

Amy you are getting the cart before the horse. Of course the two shall become one, but first we have to clarify who the two are. The One is constant and that is Christ. But Scripture says that not all of the "body" makes up the bride. Scripture also says that not all of the family makes up the bride.

So when the "bride" is determined then yes the bride and Christ will be united in marriage and the two shall become one if you will.

But no one has proven that the entire body of believers makes up the bride. If that is the case then you have Christ marrying a bunch of disobedient, unfaithful, non-overcomers, unless you want to then say that all believers are obedient, faithful and overcoming, which Scripture says isn't true.

7. standingfirminChrist

If we were to take everything about Adam and make it a type of Christ, we would have to say Christ disobeyed His Father and sinned. Christ tried to put the blame for His disobedience on someone else. Etc.

Foolish to say because Eve was only part of Adam's body, the Bride will only be part of Christ's Body.

8. standingfirminChrist

There is no Scripture whatsoever that says the Bride is only part of the Body of Christ. Why do you lie about the Word of God?

9. Hope of Glory

Hope of Glory New Member

King SFIC has spoken!

No need for Scriptures!

10. standingfirminChrist

Only once... without twisting it to say it the saved will spend 1,000 years outside of the Kingdom.

So far it hasn't been shown even once.

11. Hope of Glory

Hope of Glory New Member

Didn't you get the note that SFIC had corrected God's errors? What must I do to be saved? "Believe on the Lord Jesus and have a relationship with him, continuing in good works without doing any bad ones, and you might or might not be saved. We'll see."

12. standingfirminChrist

You Mercy Eliminated proponents are the ones trying to add to God's requirements, not me.

Either produce Scripture that proves without a doubt that the saved will spend 1,000 years outside of the Kingdom, or back out and quit lying about God's Word, Christ's blood sufficiency, His promises, and His people.

God makes no errors. It is you who are in error.

13. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Don't be silly J.Jump. Eve is a type of Mary. You need to back and study RCC theology. You have your allegories all wrong. Of course the allegorical way of interpretation was started by a heretic (Origen) and popularized by a Catholic (Augustine), so I suppose you are in good company as far as theology is concerned.

14. Accountable

Accountable New Member

Don't forget, No suicide. Sounds Arminian to me.

15. Accountable

Accountable New Member

Sounds like Promise Keepers Psycology to me.

My Bible says that eternal life is a gift, not a reward.

16. Hope of Glory

Hope of Glory New Member

That would be one of those bad works upon which your salvation is based, don't you know?

17. Accountable

Accountable New Member

Didn't you know? Jesus was being funny! He was being sarcastic because he knew that the guy reall wasn't serious! (I do not believe this, as you know but I have heard it time and time again! Makes me sick!)

18. Accountable

Accountable New Member

There you have it folks. You say we are not baptistic? This is definitely not baptistic. How can you equalize the words gift and reward?
    Please reconsider your statement.

Also, who ever said belief is a work?

19. Accountable

Accountable New Member

You have accused us over and over for preaching a works salvation yer you have penned with your own hand that you are saved according to your works.

You may have worked for your spiritual salvation but Christ paid for mine by His shed blood.

20. Accountable

Accountable New Member

Restudy this my friend. The 24 elders are not the Bride, not a type of the Brise, they are not the N.T. Church.

What makes you think these are they who recieve a crown?
    If , as you obviously believe, this is the bride, how does she reign without her crowns? Does she also forfeit her title as bride and sweep the streets in the kingdom?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.