1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Me Too ....

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by MargoWriter, Apr 19, 2005.

1. MargoWriter

MargoWriter New Member

I've heard several people mention how disheartened they are that things get so heated and downright unchristian in here. Sometimes these posts are taken care of, other times they aren't ... but the fact is, I'm tired of it.

I never liked debates anyway, so I should just tell myself, "I told me so." :rolleyes:

However, I've seen people argue about this in person as well--heated discussions. It's fights like this that make me marvel anyone listens to our witness anymore ... we can't even get along with each other.

I know what I believe, and I believe it's right from scripture. The same goes for people with the other view. That's where I'm leaving it. No one's ever going to 'solve' this whole debate down here on earth, and they're fools who think they can.

The BB is a nice place for chit chat, but it doesn't seem to be a very nice place at all for most anything else. :eek: [​IMG]

2. Wes Outwest

Wes Outwest New Member

Why not ask the webmaster for a chit chat room

3. MargoWriter

MargoWriter New Member

There is one ... :D That wasn't my point. Sure, the chit chat room (AKA coffee house) is nice to talk in.