1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Media Says Whites Killed MLK — No, Govt Did

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Your "own eyes" see little green men and conspiracies around every corner. I don't think too many folks are gonna come out well trusting those eyes.[​IMG]

The only person wasting their time is you with your Alex Jones InfoWar global elitist puppet master conspiracy theories. You're a bit unhinged. But that's okay. Maybe one of the global elite can give you a job washing his spaceship.:eek:

We've already established that you'd make a good Pharisee.[​IMG]

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yer a hoot Zaac.

Every time you're confronted with facts that don't line up with the narrative you're pushing you act just like the "wicked people" you rail against.

You avoid facts and evidence as if they had fangs and were about bite you. You demonize the source. Shoot the messenger and revert back to childhood debate tactics. "I know you are but what am I, na na na na na na". Laugh

And you want everyone to believe you're so different. Roflmao Roflmao

I know you Zaac. You might be able to fool a newbie here but not me. I've been reading your rants for years. All you do is agenda. And that agenda is the same one the DNC and their army of brain dead zombie radical collectivists are pushing.

It's not going to work with me. I'm not going to feel guilty for something I haven't done. I'm not apologizing for something I haven't done and I doubt anyone else here is going to either so my advice to you is find a nice "safe space" to hide in while the rest of us use our first amendment right to talk like grown ups.

We "wicked people" can't offend you if you aren't around. Think about it. ;)

#22 poncho, Jan 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Yer a nutt poncho.

And every time you're confronted with a truth you don't like, you respond with your same old brand of wickedness.

Man you haven't presented any facts. All you present is a bunch of rehashed opinion pieces from a motley crew of crazed Alex Jones Kool Aid drinkers. [​IMG]

Threatened, huh? [​IMG]

I know you too. I've known about the crazy conspiracy theorists over at InfoWars long before I was introduced to you. So your foolishness isn't new.

I
    Gosh man. No one expects conspiracy theorists to feel anything except anxious about the next government operative hiding outside their house in the bushes.

Pure haughtiness if you think you possess the power to offend me with your brand of wickedness.