1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Medvedev: Russia may target US missile shield

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by freeatlast, Nov 23, 2011.

1. mandym

mandym New Member

why bring Israel into this? Your anti-Israel agenda is very sad.

2. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Yes, of course, you're right again, as a matter of fact, you're ALWAYS right.

If we don't let them see these missiles, then that PROVES they are aimed at Russia! I mean, we can surely see a reason that we would start planting missiles and aim them at Russia "out of the blue."

Yes, we've gone over to Europe to plant missiles against Russia! "Heh heh heh heh heh." :laugh:

Russia (and you) are paranoid. Maybe this comes from playing chess, no?

(hey, for your future reference, there is no need to sign your name at the end of your posts as you've done above. thanks.)

3. preacher4truth

To kyredneck there really is no such thing as Isreal any longer, he and Josephus believe all that ended in 70 a.d. and those over there now are fair game. All of that passed away, this is the new heaven and earth, and other nonsense.

He's been hoodwinked by Flavius Josephus.

4. mandym

mandym New Member

and rude about as well.

5. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is no 'anti-Israel' agenda here, where in the world do you come up with that accusation? The point is that your bias towards Israel as 'God's Chosen' blinds you to the fact that we, the United Sates of America, should deal with them as a foreign nation to themselves, not as 'God's Chosen' who are destined to reign over us. That's all. They cost us (and our unborn children) a whole lot of money, you know. Not everyone shares this delusion that you have.

6. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Can you point that out please, where exactly have I been 'rude'?

Maybe you carry your feelings around in your hands where they are bound to be exposed to [gasp] the truth, and can't handle it.

#26 kyredneck, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
  7. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

I am in full support of a missile shield in Europe, but I feel Europe should be paying for it.

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You don't think maybe the Russians have been reading all the policy papers coming out of all the corporate funded globalist think tanks that control our foreign policy?

I've been reading them so I'm sure their is no "hidden agenda" on the Russians part. It comes from genuine concern and studying the "Grand Chessboard". If I can read these papers and see the pieces being moved around so can the Russians and the Chinese.

They have every right to be weary of our "intentions".

These think tank folks have been talking about a "uni polar" world were they alone are the supreme global hegemons going back to before PNAC even. The Russians and Chinese aren't as uninformed as the average American citizen ya know.

#28 poncho, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
  9. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

I have worked for companies doing business with Russians and you can be sure of two things. If their lips are moving they are lying and if they are awake they are trying to come up with some way to rip you off. They are a people with very little honor.

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

So in other words they are no different than our own leaders.

11. mandym

mandym New Member

I am quite sure there are as many Americans who do the same thing. But not all of them.

12. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

I think that would be a fair statement. Thye may have different areas of evil, but both hold evil above truth.

13. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

I assue you that a Russian business partner is like crawling into bed with a rattler.

14. mandym

mandym New Member

Probably one of the most unChristian attitudes I have seen on this board.

15. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Well my suggestion is that you in a Christ like manner go into business with one of them.

16. preacher4truth

Is it anti-biblical to speak evil of dignitaries/leaders?

17. billwald

billwald New Member

>>Originally Posted by freeatlast

>>I assue you that a Russian business partner is like crawling into bed with a rattler.

>Probably one of the most unChristian attitudes I have seen on this board.

Why? it is only evidence that the exportation of US ethics has been successful.

18. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Really folks, the Russians' response to this missle system is to be expected. I don't see how any other response could be expected. Their demand is not at all unreasonable. If I were the Russian president I would see it as my duty to do as he is doing. You can't expect them to sit idly by and let a system be installed that could cripple their nuclear defense system. Get real. JFK invoked the Monroe Doctrine to stop the Russians from installing missles in Cuba back in the early 60s.

19. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

You can bet there is way more then this then the simplistic way you are describing it. Other wise the US would not even consider such a thing.

20. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think it's just that simple. There's still this arrogant attitude with the U.S. establishment that believes we are THE SUPER POWER and we can do whatever we please. I'm sorry, rude awakening, it's just not so.